– $ 25 (Individual)
– $ 35 (Family at the same address)
– $ 5 (Junior 15 – 18 years)
Payment is due on January 1 each year and should be made no later than March 1.
Subscriptions in advance are accepted at the Spring Show and the Flower Festival.
Benefits obtained by becoming a member of The Ferny Creek Horticultural Society include:
- Use of the Society’s Comprehensive library
- Admittance to our three flower shows each year & Plant Collectors Sale
- 5 Newsletters per year
- Admittance to all meetings and group activities
- Access to the garden on Monday and Thursday when the gardeners are working, and the Sunday mornings of working bees. Additional access to the Gardens can be made available by arrangement. Meetings include general meetings, covering topics of wide-ranging interests and special interest groups including Rock Garden Group, Rhododendron & Camellia Group, Craft Group, and Propagating Group
For membership application form, please click here. BENDIGO BANK BSB – 633-000 ACCOUNT NUMBER 128667482. Please remember to include your surname when transferring monies to FCHS, so we can identify individual payments. Please also send an email with copy of your recept verification to the Secretary (Secretary@fchs.org.au), as soon as possible following your payment, so we can promptly respond to your application for membership. Thank you.