– $ 25 (Individual)
– $ 35 (Family at the same address)
– $ 5 (Junior 15 – 18 years)
Payment is due on January 1st each year and should be made no later than March 1st.
Subscriptions in advance are accepted at the Spring Show and the Flower Festival.
Benefits obtained by becoming a member of The Ferny Creek Horticultural Society include:
- Use of the Society’s library
- Free admittance to all Shows
- Admittance to all meetings and group activities
- Access to the garden on Monday and Thursday when the gardeners are working, and the Sunday mornings of working bees. Additional access to the Gardens can be made available by arrangement.
For membership application form, please click here. Please remember to include your surname when transferring monies to FCHS, so we can identify individual payments. Thank you.